Infinity Limo Tours LLC Service Contract
Date of event:
Pick Up Time: 10pm
Final Drop Off Time: 12am
Client First & Last Name: Nathan Lapierre
Company (if applicable): Tait Marketing
2755 Commercial St SE #101-500, Salem, OR 97302
Email: email@example.com Phone: 08/17/2141 - 10:08:01
Name & phone number of contact person for day of event if different from above:
Initial Pick-Up Address: 2755 Commercial St SE #101-500
Stop 1: 1
Stop 2: 2
Stop 3: 3
Stop 4: 4
Final Destination: 5 final
Vehicle Type: Party Bus
Occasion: nite out
Special colors for event: green
Stemware Type: Champagne
*Bottled water provided at no charge
Booked By: NL
How did you hear about us? Google
Additional Notes: djnkfdfsnjkafdjkl
PRICING & PAYMENT INFORMATION
(We must receive your fully completed contract and deposit before a vehicle is considered reserved.)
|Out of Area Fee
|20% Chauffeur Gratuity
Will you be paying remaining balance due ($344.25) in cash at the time of pick up?
This contract between Infinity Limo Tours hereinafter Infinity and above named client is a legally binding contract for the lease of the Limousine from Infinity Limo Tours.
The parties agree to the following:
- Infinity will provide limousine transportation service as provided above.
- Infinity will also provide the chauffeur for the Limousine.
- The Contract rate is an all-inclusive flat rate. Your contracted chauffeur is paid an all-inclusive flat rate. Any additional gratuity is appreciated if your expectations were exceeded.
- Billing starts at scheduled start time. Driver will arrive approximately ten minutes early for a quick meet and greet as well as walk-thru inspection.
- Deposit is 30% of total contracted rate and is non-refundable. All cancellations with less than 10 day notice will be charged the total contract amount. If your booking is scheduled less than 10 days before pick up the total amount will be billed at time of booking and is NON REFUNDABLE.
- All cancellations must be made in writing either by certified mail or email 10 days before your scheduled rental to avoid being billed the full contract amount.
- Tolls and parking are not included in rental rate. Driver must be reimbursed at the end of the rental.
- Client agrees to pay for ALL HOURS originally scheduled (Listed on page 1) whether the time is used or not.
- Client agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges. Overtime will be billed in 15 minute increments.
- Agreeing to the conditions outlined in this contract authorizes Infinity Limo Tours LLC to accept payment in the form of cash or credit/debit card. Once accepted Infinity Limo Tours is authorized to charge for any damages incurred by the Client and/or any guests of the Client.
- Infinity is not responsible for any consequential damages or damages for injuries sustained by Client or the Client’s guests.
- Infinity will provide a replacement limousine in the event of any major mechanical issues. In the event your limousine is unavailable and there is no replacement prior to your scheduled rental Infinity will be liable to refund the full amount contracted in this agreement. Infinity will not be liable for any emotional distress or costs outside the contracted rate.
- Client agrees to the length and usage along with any charges and further agrees to pay for any and all damages my party may cause during the rental periods. All charges for usage and damages may be placed on the credit card provided.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol on the Limousine, Violation may result in early termination, no refund.
- No possession, sale, or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted. Violations will result in immediate termination of contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for service.
- All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. Infinity Limo Tours reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate our obligation. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental fees shall be refunded. ]
- No Smoking inside the Limousine. This will result in a $500.00 charge per incident. No exceptions.
- Clean-up fee for vomit in the Limousine will be charged $500.00
- $20.00 fee will be charged per broken or missing glass.
- A $100.00 clean-up fee will be charged for any excessive matter left in the Limousine.
- Infinity Limo Tours is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- All entertainment including CDs, DVDs and/or MP3 players are to be provided by the Client.
- The Client will be responsible for all damages. Damages will be charged at 125% of the repair cost plus parts and labor. In addition, Client is held accountable for all lost income as a result of damages. Including but not limited to gum, food, or drink spills.
- The Client is responsible to inspect the Limousine prior to departure to determine any previous damages.
In the event a dispute arises with respect to this agreement, the parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration pursuant to the rules of the Arbitration Service of Portland. The Prevailing party will get their attorney fees paid for by the losing party.
By signing this document, I agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
I declare that I am over the age of (18) eighteen and I sign with full agreement and understanding of the terms and conditions described above. I accept full responsibility for other persons in my party.
Name: Nathan LapierrePlease sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above.
After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it or save it as a PDF.